Work For Kenro
Are you looking for an exciting career in an ever-evolving industry? Want to work for a British, family-run business with a nearly 50-year history? Kenro is recruiting!
See below for current vacancies and application information.
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Kenro group of companies has been established for over 45 years and is looking to appoint a proactive Commercial Operations Manager.
Reporting into the Directors of the business, the Commercial Operations Manager will develop and implement the required business processes, IT systems, software integration, team structures and health & safety compliance to support business growth.
You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and profitable processes are in place across multiple departments, as well as effective supplier management.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Management and development of IT systems, software and infrastructure. Identifying ways to increase efficiency and productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Challenging business process to ensure optimum efficiency and cost, offering proposals to ensure a seamless workflow.
- Working with the Directors to ensure that the company strategy is implemented on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Company day-to-day operations in the absence of the Directors.
- Establishing strong working relationships with all teams, championing change to effectively drive the business forward.
- Investigate stock discrepancies or faults, and liaising with suppliers.
- Managing supplier relationships, negotiating best price and ensuring Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Producing department reports for key management meetings.
- Ensure the company complies with Health & Safety regulations. Completing regular audits and assessments to ensure compliance, updating handbooks and processes as necessary.
- Updating the Directors with any changes or maintenance needs for the building.
- Maintaining accurate records for procedures, making necessary changes when appropriate.
- Manage the security of the building. Responsible for alarm call out and liaising with third parties where necessary.
Key skills / experience:
- Solid commercial experience.
- Previous experience of managing a team within a small / medium size company.
- Hands-on approach and adaptable to change, with good attention to detail.
- Strong IT / systems skills - including MS Office and experience of using Sage or similar.
- Understanding of cost controls and able to challenge suppliers to negotiate best price within agreed service levels and agreements.
- A forward-thinking individual, who can think outside of the box with enthusiasm and intelligence.
Apply by email or in writing together with current CV details to:
Paul Kench, Kenro Ltd, Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 3LH.
Email to: email@example.com