Please note this product is B-Stock and may either be ex-demo, without branded packaging or may show minor aesthetic ...
Please note this product is B-Stock and may either be ex-demo, without branded packaging or may show minor aesthetic imperfections. For more information on our B-Stock, please contact email@example.com.
The NanLite Forza 300 offers truly incredible brightness and power for its size. The single 300W COB LED bulb produces up to 43060 Lux using the included reflector, and has an accurate daylight fixed colour temperature of 5600K (TLCI 95, CRI 95). The light beam can be intensified to 128679 Lux using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included). This light weighs just 2.3kg and measures 309mm on its longest side, with a body constructed of durable carbon fibre.
The Forza 300 produces soft light that is flattering for studio shoots, and bright enough for both photography and video. For film-makers, this light also features a number of special effects, including lightning storm, camera flash, TV and faulty bulb. The ultra-quiet fan makes this light ideal for even the most sound-sensitive situations.
The integrated S-mount is compatible with Bowens equipment, making it easy to add all kinds of light-shaping equipment to enhance your lighting effects.
Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two V-lock batteries (not included). Continuous dimming from 0-100% makes it easy to add this light to any scene without needing ND filters or additional diffusion.
The control panel, AC adapter and battery plate have been combined into a single separate unit, tethered to the main light by a cable, allowing the controls to be remain accessible when the light is mounted on the ceiling or in a tight space. The brightness can also be controlled by DMX, or using the 2.4G radio controller (available separately) or smartphone app (Wi-Fi control box required).
This ultra-portable light comes in a high quality protective carry bag, and features a 330-degree rotating handle, making it easy to adjust to the correct angle, or hang from a ceiling for studio use. It can also be mounted on any standard light stand.
A range of optional accessories are available to enhance this light's performance. The parabolic softbox gives a quality, diffused light that enhances videos, photos and more (90cm diameter, 63 cm high, 1.46kg, standard Bowens mount). It features a reflective silver lining, steel rods and a removable front diffusor. A separate fabric grid can control light spill and give more direction. To focus the light and increase intensity up to a phenomenal 128,679 Lux, a Fresnel lens is also available (spotlight to floodlight 10-45 degrees).
1. ULTRA-BRIGHT OUTPUT – The NanLite Forza 300 uses one 300W COB LED bulb to produce soft light at high intensity, offering a dazzling 43060 Lux at 1m when using the included reflector. The light beam can be intensified to 128679 Lux using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included), and the integrated Bowens-compatible S-mount makes it easy to add light-shaping equipment for multiple effects.
2. HIGHLY PORTABLE – The light unit measures just 309mm on its longest side, weighs 2.3kg, has a durable carbon fibre body and comes supplied in a high quality protective carry bag, perfect for travelling to location.
3. IDEAL FOR STUDIO OR LOCATION – Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two V-lock batteries (not included); this light can be mounted on any standard light stand, or hung from a ceiling for studio use. The controls are a separate unit, meaning the light can easily be controlled from a hard-to-reach space, and the light can also be operated by DMX, 2.4G remote, or smartphone app.
4. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE – Get perfect colour fidelity, with every light in the NanLite Forza Series featuring CRI 98, TLCI 95, and a balanced daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
5. PHOTO AND FILM-READY – Soft lighting that is flattering for studio shoots and bright enough for any occasion, with built-in special effects (lightning storm, camera flash, TV, and faulty bulb) and an ultra-quiet fan.