CN8F Small LED Fresnel Light (single colour)
The NanGuang CN8F is an on-camera light head that emits a very powerful beam from its single LED light source. The front Fresnel lens can be adjusted forwards or backwards, creating spot or flood effects from 10 to 60 degrees. There is an indicator for the angle of beam on the side of the lamp, with graduated markings for ease of consistent resetting, as well as stepless brightness control 0 -100%
The CN8F can be powered by Sony NP-FH, NP and FM or Panasonic CGR-D series batteries, or by 6 AA batteries in the battery adapter magazine included in the kit. Batteries are not included. There is a battery charge level indicator on the side of the light and LED gauge. The CN8F can be used off-camera on a stand or tripod and has a 1/4”screw on the base. The lower section of the head has a locking knob which enables the user to adjust and direct the light upwards or downwards when mounted on a camera or stand.
There is a rotating frame on the front for up to 3 filters 65x70mm. Orange 3200K and blue 6500K filters are included. Also included is a gelatine filter holder and barn doors.
The kit is supplied complete in a padded carry case.
1. Lightweight LED photo / video lighting head for use on camera, or on a tripod or stand
2. 8 Watts LED. Battery-powered by Sony NP-FH, Panasonic CGR-D or 6 AA batteries (not included)
3. Adjustable beam 10-60 degrees. CRI 95, colour temperature 5600K, illumination 560 LM
4. Complete kit with orange and blue filters, gelatine filter holder and barn doors
5. Supplied in a fitted carry case
|Power Source||7.2 -12V / 6 AA batteries / Panasonic CGR-D , Sony NP-FH, NP-FM, NP-F batteries (batteries not included)|
|Adjustable angle||10 degrees spot to 60 degrees Flood|
|Brightness control||Stepless Dimmer|
|Kit dimensions||(in bag) 200x160x85mm|
|Weight||550g (without batteries)|
|Unit of Measure||Each|