Karoo Ultimate Travel Tripod Kit (Aluminium)
Click images to enlarge
Kenro tripods are manufactured to exacting standards of quality and are designed to give our customers exceptional value and many years of good reliable service.
The Karoo® Travel Tripod Kit 401 is manufactured from high quality aluminium alloy – making it light at 2.15kg but durable, as well as stable in use with an impressive load capacity of 10kg.
It has won numerous industry awards, including most recently the Digital Camera 2018 award for best aluminium tripod.
The 401 is a compact tripod packed with a host of unique features as standard. The centre column has an easy ball-action movement which converts it from vertical to horizontal mode, plus a 360 degree smooth panning action.
Other features include a detachable leg which converts to a full size monopod with standard and short centre columns supplied.
Included in the box: KENTR401 Tripod, BB2 Ball Head, Standard and Short Centre Columns, Shoulder Strap, Rubber and Spiked Feet, and a Carry Case
Products are supplied to trade customers only, current stockists are listed in our Where to Buy section at the top of this page.
1. Compact design: Designed with the traveller in mind, this tripod is fast and easy to set up. When not in use, the legs can be folded back 180 degrees for ultra compactness
2. Centre column technology:The centre column has an easy ball action and converts from vertical to horizontal quickly and easily. The column also has a smooth 360 degree calibrated panning control. The centre column is also reversible. Standard and short centre columns are supplied with the kit, enabling very low-level photography
3. Monopod feature: One of the legs is removable and can be attached to the centre column, instantly converting it to a full-size monopod with ball head
4. Twist lock legs:Supplied with twist lock legs, making the tripod quick to set up and adjustments fast and straightforward
5. Tripod head:Matched dual-action ball head with an Arca Swiss-style quick release plate and built-in spirit level
6. Adjustable leg angle: The legs fold out with stops in 3 positions for low-level photography
7. Handgrip: Supplied with a comfortable padded handgrip.
8. Carry case: Quality carry case included with shoulder strap
9. Feet: Rubber and spiked feet included
10. 6 year guarantee: All Kenro tripods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
|Number of sections||4|
|Max leg diameter||27mm|
|Min leg diameter||19mm|
|Maximum working height||1670mm|
|Minimum Working height||173mm|
|Maximum monopod height||1740mm|