Nissin LS-65C Carbon Fibre Light Stand
When you're shooting outdoors, the last thing you want is to be carrying a lot of heavy equipment between locations. Nissin's LS-65C carbon fibre light stand weighs just 815g but has a maximum working height of 2.7m. Three reverse-folding carbon fibre legs connect to the centre column, providing strength and stability for a flash up to 3kg. This masterpiece of portability has a standard spigot design for lighting heads, as well as a 1/4" and 3/8" screw thread attachments that can be used for flashguns, softboxes and other accessories.
The centre column has five sections with twist-lock collars that give secure hold and offer faster, less fiddly height adjustments - no more awkward knobs to catch around wires and snag on other equipment in storage. The three legs fold back flat against the main column for maximum compactness, folding down to 60cm, the same as the unit's minimum operating height. A Velcro wrap is included, allowing you to attach battery packs, weights for stability, AC adapters and more, helping you to keep your workspace safe and tidy.
1. ULTRA PORTABLE – Weighing in at just 815g and folding down to 60cm, this light stand is a masterpiece of portability.
2. STABLE AND DURABLE – Its carbon fibre construction gives it an impressive load to weight ratio, and the adjustable legs with variable angle mechanism enable you to get the most stable set up possible, even on rough ground.
3. 3-IN-1 SOLUTION – With a standard spigot design for lighting heads, plus 1/4” and 3/8” screw thread attachments, this light stand can be used for flashguns, softboxes, LED lighting, and all manner of other accessories.
4. TWIST LOCK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS – The five-section stand uses twist-lock collars for secure hold, yet fast height adjustments, with a maximum working height of 2.7m.
5. GRIP INCLUDED – A Velcro wrap is included, allowing you to attach battery packs, weights for extra stability, AC adapters and more.
|Number of sections||5|
|Central pole lock||Twist lock|
|Bottom lower legs||Reverse folding (3 legs, 1 adjustable for uneven surfaces)|
|Pan head||UNC 3/8" screw (with a UNC 1/4" screw adapter)|
|Minimum working height||600mm|
|Maximum working height||270cm|
|Maximum load capacity||3kg|
|Unit of Measure||Each|